Day 4 experience
Hola, Hana Hoitt here telling you about my experience I had today. In the past few days we all have helped with the church that we were with. Today I experienced the joy I had of actually working and helping the church. God has set a place in my heart where that church and where Costa Rica will always be. I worked today with Emma Mori with putting liquid cement around the church with covering holes around the trim. When they called us in for lunch, I was soo close of being done with the work so, I was determined to finish. All of the guys from the church asked me if I was sure that I didn't want lunch and wanted to finish. I of course said yes! After finishing the work I was happy and proud but also I wanted to help more. I want to bring more to the church and more to the people. When we got to the children's ministry I had asked Renate (the ministry leader) how I can get into and be a apart of Metro Ministries. The first day of working with the kids, I had met this girl named Emily. She was amazing and spoke in of course Spanish with her. But I had built this bond with her, then the second day want realized that I had to leave her soon so we gave each other something. I gave her matching bracelets that I had made and I will never take it off again. Then, I realized that I wanted to see her again. So, I asked myself how can I do that and I asked to be apart of Metro Ministries. So, I might see Costa Rica in my future again. This trip has been such a great experience for me and for me to come closer with God. I can't wait to see what God has planed for my next. Bye:)
Comments
Post a Comment