Costa Rica here we come!
Dear Friends and Family,
We are heading out for San José first thing tomorrow morning, leaving BWI at 6:15 a.m. (asking students to arrive 2 hours before). We covet your prayers as we prepare to do the Lord's work. During our days in ministry, our students will be challenged to find one child and build a relationship with that child so they can share the gospel with them. Please pray for each of these:
Students
Annie Anderson
Kelley Atkinson
Leah Boardman
Kaylee Brookes
Ashlyn Carlisle
Gavin Cho
Nolan Cote
Maddie DeVries
Skylar Emert
Kiley Fenn
Jeremy Grant
Anna Graustein
Grace Hall
Olivia Hall
Laila Harley
Braedyn Heckert
Emma Hoitt
Hana Hoitt
Ellie Lenhart
Melissa McCollum
Anna McCue
Anna Olbrich
Emma Mori
Emily Powers
Grace Raspa
Hannah Thapar
Brianna Walters
Danny Weikert
Emma Williamson
Grace Williamson
Sam Woody
Chaperones and others
Vicki McCollum
Jen Graustein
Jon Woody
Chelsea Woody
Erica Pearson
Elena Woody
Julianna Woody
As I am getting ready to close out our evening in the Woody home, anxiety about traveling with so many students to another country to do God's work can creep in, but I am reminded of Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with righteous right hand."
¡Hasta Pronto!
Sra. Chelsea Woody
We are heading out for San José first thing tomorrow morning, leaving BWI at 6:15 a.m. (asking students to arrive 2 hours before). We covet your prayers as we prepare to do the Lord's work. During our days in ministry, our students will be challenged to find one child and build a relationship with that child so they can share the gospel with them. Please pray for each of these:
Students
Annie Anderson
Kelley Atkinson
Leah Boardman
Kaylee Brookes
Ashlyn Carlisle
Gavin Cho
Nolan Cote
Maddie DeVries
Skylar Emert
Kiley Fenn
Jeremy Grant
Anna Graustein
Grace Hall
Olivia Hall
Laila Harley
Braedyn Heckert
Emma Hoitt
Hana Hoitt
Ellie Lenhart
Melissa McCollum
Anna McCue
Anna Olbrich
Emma Mori
Emily Powers
Grace Raspa
Hannah Thapar
Brianna Walters
Danny Weikert
Emma Williamson
Grace Williamson
Sam Woody
Chaperones and others
Vicki McCollum
Jen Graustein
Jon Woody
Chelsea Woody
Erica Pearson
Elena Woody
Julianna Woody
As I am getting ready to close out our evening in the Woody home, anxiety about traveling with so many students to another country to do God's work can creep in, but I am reminded of Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with righteous right hand."
¡Hasta Pronto!
Sra. Chelsea Woody
Comments
Post a Comment